The 15 Pillars on The Freedom CubeUnderstanding the 15 Pillars in five short videos
The RED side of The Freedom Cube
- Inner Voice
- Recognising our inner voice is the first step towards taking back control of our lives & turning our “I should” into “I can choose to”
- Taking control of our breath allows us to take control of our thinking
- Practising daily gratitude helps us focus on the good stuff in our lives and rewire our brains for happy
- Free download: FindYourFire.co.uk/CreateHappy
The GREEN side of The Freedom Cube
- Getting outside, fresh air, looking up at the clouds, the birds and the trees are all good for our soul.
- Getting out of breath every day, helps our bodies stay fit, but also fills our body with feel good chemicals.
- Good Food
- What you feed your body with matters, its the fuel to make your body work properly, the more colour & variety the better!
The YELLOW side of The Freedom Cube
- You become the average of the 5 people you spend the most amount of time with, so make sure you choose wisely, some will drag you down, some will lift you up!
- Feel Good
- Do something that makes you feel good every day. It can be different for every person & it’s often one of the first things that we give up!
- Listening to uplifting music that makes you want to sing and dance can be the fastest way to lift your mood
The WHITE side of The Freedom Cube
- It is important to protect yourself from negative influences, Social Media, News, negative people etc
- Having clear routines reduces stress of the unknown and unexpected significantly and can help with things like sleep
- We should all aim to have more money coming in that we have going out, this is often the biggest cause of stress in many peoples lives.
The BLUE side of The Freedom Cube
- Quiet Mind
- Meditation and Mindfulness have proven medical benefits. Mindfulness is great for helping us react more calmly in stressful situations. Regular meditation is great for helping us quiet the inner voice chatter that often keeps us awake at night
- We all know that we need to feed our body with good food to keep it running, but it’s also very important to feed our minds with good life enhancing education to keep us growing and positive.
- Habits can be helpful or unhelpful & it’s worth taking a look at yours and have a think about whether or not some of them need changing.