A 'Find Your Fire' workshopDo you sometimes feel like you are not getting the most out of your life?
Would you like to learn how to feel happier every day?
Join us for a day full of education, fun and laughter
There is so much we could learn about ourselves but where does it all begin?
It all begins with you…..
Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions?
- Why are things so hard?
- I wish I could handle that situation better?
- What is happening with me?
- Why do I feel so lost in the world?
- Why is it all happening to me?
- Why do I feel so lonely?
- I wish I could be happier!
And the best part is that you will be able to practice we go along as this is a fully interactive workshop.
All this and more is planned to be happening from 10am to 4pm at the Isbourne Center in Cheltenham on Thursday 22nd March 2018 (Details still to be confirmed)
Are you ready to discover your true potential in becoming completely in charge of your life?
Are you prepared to learn and apply some simple steps to turn your life around?
Well then ….. what are you waiting for?
Remember the time is now, if you have read this far, you know this is for you!
Book your ticket to freedom now and start on the path to Find Your Fire:
In only 6 hours during the day, you will learn:
- How your brain works
- How we process the world around us
- Why different people react differently to the same situations
- How our beliefs get created and how to change them if we want to
- How to understand other people better
- How to stop getting frustrated with other people
- How to avoid arguments
- How to interact better with other people
- Why you may have lost your enthusiasm for life
- How to create a set of simple daily routines to get you back on track
- How to feel better every day through small changes every day
- What you need to do to change the way you feel in seconds